Terra categorizes data from different wearables using 7 data formats, each representing a certain type of information:
- Activity - event recorded for a specific workout
- Athlete - user information
- Body - data relating to body measurements, such as weight, height, glucose etc...
- Daily - daily summary of a user's total activity such as steps, distance, etc...
- Menstruation - log of a user's menstruation data
- Nutrition - log of a user's nutrition data, including both individual meals and a daily summary
- Sleep - events recorded for sleep sessions
Each of the data JSON payloads sent via webhooks or as responses to HTTP requests will be formatted as one of the above models.
Updated 4 months ago
Understood the data models above? Move on to actually requesting data for each type mentioned here!