Terra categorizes data from different wearables using 7 data formats, each representing a certain type of information:
- Activity - event recorded for a specific workout
- Athlete - user information
- Body - data relating to body measurements, such as weight, height, glucose etc...
- Daily - daily summary of a user's total activity such as steps, distance, etc...
- Menstruation - log of a user's menstruation data
- Nutrition - log of a user's nutrition data, including both individual meals and a daily summary
- Sleep - events recorded for sleep sessions
Each of the data JSON payloads sent via webhooks or as responses to HTTP requests will be formatted as one of the above models.
Updated about 1 year ago
Understood the data models above? Move on to actually requesting data for each type mentioned here!