Check out what we've been doing at Terra over the month of February!
- Added integration with FatSecret.
- Added integration with FreestyleLibre.
GET /nutritionendpoint for fetching nutrition (meals etc.) data. Currently provided by the following providers:
- Added the ability for the dashboard data generator to generate data with the appropriate fields for each provider.
- Added the ability to have webhook payloads uploaded to S3 instead of being directly posted to the webhook URL. A link will be sent to the URL instead and you will have to download the payload manually.
- Reduced the scopes being requested from certain providers where possible to prevent overwhelming the user with a large list of scopes to accept.
- Rewritten task queueing system reduces potential for webhook delays as well as preventing queue overloading in the future.
- Various normalisation improvements to allow normalising of previously ignored fields as well as new fields added by the providers.
- Data from the athlete endpoint would previously return in an invalid format if
to_webhookwas not provided or was
true. The data is now consistent with the other endpoints.
- Fix FreestyleLibre authentication flow not sending authentication payloads once completed.
- Fix dashboard webhook statistics not being shown correctly for non-production environments.
- Fixed processing of activity notifications from Garmin causing them always to be normalised to an empty datamodel.