Check out what we've been doing at Terra over the month of June!
- New debugging tools have been enabled for the Terra API. You may now trace and find out different metrics in the headers of webhooks we sent such as:
- How long a webhook has been sent to Terra by the provider before you received it
- Trace ID for a webhook. If any support is needed, please quote this to us and we can help you out further with tracing.
- Dev Id and user Id is now being sent along in the headers of requests
- A new test integration has been released to allow you to incorporate the authentication method testing in your CI / CD pipeline
- Open API spec has been released for public use: https://docs.tryterra.co/reference/openapi-specification
- Coros now supports pushing planned workouts
- A new Libre Pro calibration algorithm is out for SDK scanning
- Planned workouts meta data now has an ID field.
- This allows you to delete and get planned workouts based on ID
- Added swimming cadence to Suunto
- Samsung Health returns in bed time if it is not provided by the SDK by calculation
- Withings daily data now contains sleep score
- Fixed a bug where apple distance and step samples went above the total amount displayed
- Fixed a bug where Garmin may sometimes not request for a range of dates due to multiple requests were made
- Fixed a bug where Fitbit returned future dates
- Fixed a bug where Withings Body data was not sending at times due to timezone differences
- Fixed a bug where posting planned workouts to Garmin/TrainingPeaks failed if it was over a month
- Fixed a bug where freestylelibre users were not allowed to log in unless 2FA was set up
- If custom permissions are used, upon reinstall of the app, the app will request for the same permissions as passed before the uninstall
- Fixed a bug where daily/body data did not return the correct metadata dates if a large request was made
- Fixed a bug where background delivery will not execute if the app was deleted and reinstalled
- Add check auth functionality
React Native v1.4.12
- Updated Native SDKs
- Added check auth functionality
- The data generator is now completely dynamic and will update as new integrations come out!
- The data models in the integrations page of https://tryterra.co has been updated to new models!